Help › Forums

Black Friday Deal

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:58 AM (50 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 3:17 PM

lonnieskinner:

Hang in there Pizza. I enjoy reading the forums and it seems to me it's the same few who complain about everything. I for one am thankful just to have a quality online golf game. Keep up the good work. Blast away guys.

Thank you, glad to hear you are enjoying your stay :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Gearman
    122 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 3:41 PM

I'm with you Pizza. People complaning about free stuff? Give me a break. Great game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 3:50 PM

WGTpizza:

I definitely have an attitude today! I'm very disappointed with some of our community's reaction to our holiday promotions we are running.

WGT is not required, nor should it be expected to give free product away. 

In fairness to the dissent, this is a first and on the surface, especially given the proliferation of good will recently, it does come across as token. Couple that with the obvious marketing move to enhance an expensive ball's sales and you can see where people are coming from. 

The view that gets missed (including me until just now)  is that you needed the $10 in credits anyway so here's something you might not ever try. So what you don't use it, play a CTTH or something. :-)

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 3:59 PM

YankeeJim:
    In fairness to the dissent, this is a first and on the surface, especially given the proliferation of good will recently, it does come across as token.

I understand what you are saying here, and I second the sentiment that compared to the generosity shown by our community lately, our promotions pale in comparison.

I hate to follow that with "and that's because one is from a player and one is from a business", but it is worth mentioning. The community showed an angelic display of kindness and generosity over these past few weeks and, for a business, that is one tough act to follow.

Remember that I was in no way involved with decisions that went in to this season's promotions, so I will say that, had I been, the result may have been different. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I will continue to read it as more comes in.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 3:59 PM

BubbaCrusher007:

I'd just like to say,(I'm Lance Armstrong by the way) one hell of alot can be done in life with ONE BALL.

I mean, I won 7 tour de france's with one ball! So don't underestimate the POWER of ONE ball.

LMAO so funny, but seriously its because of that one ball that the man had to risk everything and now has but zero championships. If only he had two balls maybe none of this drugging crap would have happened, makes you think, lmao.

Mes.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 4:02 PM

Pizza, out of all respect, I have never said that WGT needs to give us anything. I buy credits when I need them, and I spend them very frequently. I mentioned in another post that a BIG Happy Holidays would have been classier than offering 1 free ball for spending 10.00. You have full access to my account and know very well how much I spend on Nike balls. I have no problem with this. I almost bought another 10.00 worth of credits, even though right now I don't need them, because at first I thought it was for a free sleeve, and that was a great deal. I would have gladly made 5 different deposits to get 15 balls. I would not spend 50.00 to get 5 balls. All I'm saying. Now settle down, and enjoy the rest of your Holiday. Didn't mean to curdle your cheese.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 4:09 PM

WGTpizza:

our promotions pale in comparison.

I hate to follow that with "and that's because one is from a player and one is from a business", but it is worth mentioning.

Acknowledged. The player spends credits while the machine invents the stuff out of thin air.  ;-)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 4:44 PM

WGTpizza:
    our holiday promotions we are running.

I see a plural here.

Have i missed out on something?

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 5:19 PM

WGTpizza:

esssy:

Lets hope people take notice ,,WGT IS ONLY OUT TO RIPP PEOPLE OFF,,AND WONT PROVIDE THE SERVICE WHAT WAS MEANT TO COME WITH THE GAME.

YES! TAKE NOTICE, COMMUNITY!

Evil WGT has INSULTED it's community by offering free product during the holidays! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

I promise to convey this message to WGT so that we no longer offer anything for free in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Whats wrong , they cant read? Since you deleted my last reply, let me try again.How dare you try and have an attitude with us.The players are absolutely right.When I wrote the thread WGT, Another Brain Fart , I meant just that.Spend $10.00 dollars and get 1 free ball. Do you really think that is fair? Then you have the nerve to address us with an attitude. in case you have forgotten, the players of this game , pay your bills. They take care of you and the rest of WGT staff. They take care of you, your snotty nosed kids, and your nagging a$$ woman as well. So no, they dont owe you anything.So as for the 1 ball, you can keep it. As I wouldnt know which water hazard to hit it in any way. You want to give us something? How about fixing the issues with the game?How about a weekend of free play on Cabo or Whistler.Buy 1 sleeve and get additional sleeves at 1/2 price. So before you start getting fly at the mouth , you need to check yourself. For the most part, the players only ask for a better game, better customer support, better game quality, and a little customer satisfaction. For all the money that they spend on this game, WGT definitely owes the players more than 1 free golf ball.A virtual golf ball at that. So if you dont like what we as players have to say in the forums, then stay out of the forums.After all , you dont do anything for us anyway. So we dont need you.Happy Swinging

RSS