Forums

Help › Forums

quickest moderation in wgt history lol

Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:19 PM (102 replies)
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 1:07 PM

duffer19:

no activity since march 7 for the cream of the crop account - fingers crossed and hope that other accounts this person (may) have are tracked as well.

apparent good work icon/wgt

They aren't. That one was shut down on the 6th, 2 of the others started showing signs of activity on that same day, one of them plays MPCs, the other (the demonic one) has already played 2 pro RGs.

But nice work on the other one from Icon, yes.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 1:18 PM

PUHOLINO:
    They aren't. That one was shut down on the 6th, 2 of the others started showing signs of activity on that same day, one of them plays MPCs, the other (the demonic one) has already played 2 pro RGs.

Hmm, just looked at them and you are 100% correct........here we go again lol.

It is a bandaid fix that does not solve the issue.

But I also agree, good work on one front but sadly that account had nearly finished its run. Watch this space lol

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 1:31 PM

alanti:
    Hmm, just looked at them and you are 100% correct........here we go again lol.

I said the first one has been playing MPCs cause I got kicked out of the lobby by him like 20 times since the 7th. But he's started playing RGs now as well. That ID has been dormant for a long time, I suppose he was in a pickle when they closed the nemesis before he could transfer credits. so he played a few MPCs with the first one to get the seed money for a few clubs. But the 3w was provided by the second ID mentioned (demonic one). Probably why those 2 pro tier RGs were necessary (scored really well with starters though). Now ID #1 will run its course (getting to legend) gift the ID #2 clubs and the circle will continue. I have a feeling that the 3rd in line will have something to do with Salem, but then again, he has a number of them to choose from ;-)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:02 PM

Simple solution...everyone who can afford it and can play, open an account right now, level up, get clubs (won't cost any REAL money) and each pick a tier....and tomorrow WIN every RG you enter (across the board) in your designated tier and pass winnings on to 1st kosher entrant ??

Andy

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:16 PM

alcaucin:

Simple solution...everyone who can afford it and can play, open an account right now, level up, get clubs (won't cost any REAL money) and each pick a tier....and tomorrow WIN every RG you enter (across the board) in your designated tier and pass winnings on to 1st kosher entrant ??

Andy

Lol, as you know I prefer a different approach (unfortunately, the stoner  knows who I am), but I like yours a lot. I wouldn't risk getting banned though, so I'll pass.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:23 PM

PUHOLINO:

alcaucin:

Andy

Lol, as you know I prefer a different approach, but I like yours a lot. I wouldn't risk getting banned though, so I'll pass.

Damn, you might have had a chance in the Pro tier too... :))

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:25 PM

LMAO Andy, knowing my luck I still wouldn't win!

But bearing in mind, there is no REAL incentive now with out something tangible like the gift cards (unless you want WGT apparel) . So does one have to be that pathetic that they just do it for kicks and a little bit of kudos until they get caught? Or am I missing something here?

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:29 PM

alanti:
    there is no REAL incentive now with out something tangible like the gift cards (unless you want WGT apparel)

Selling accumulated credits (if you have many) through blitzes and getting real cash via paypal with a 2 or 3 times better conversion rate than gift cards would be incentive enough. You'd need to find enough friends who otherwise buy credits and trust you enough to do that though.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:39 PM

PUHOLINO:
    Selling accumulated credits (if you have many) through blitzes

Gees I must be naive I think. That does make sense so would you like to buy some from "cheatingscumbagleech" who may become the latest in the line LMAO?

But personally I think it would be hard for many multis to have friends that would be trusted or more poignant, friends that would trust them? Well again that may be naive on my behalf but would like to think that respectable players would not stoop that low.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 9:10 AM

well, it looks like I stand corrected.  keep chasing them wgt!  you can do it.

these smart folks here could help i'm sure!  serious sleuthing skills.

reincarnation must be real.........the hack leader in the week 9 monthly unlimited is the next golden boy?  leading a few this month and top 5 in several others.

no fear of consequence apparently

RSS