Forums

Help › Forums

Posting in the FORUM?

Sat, Mar 9 2013 5:36 AM (91 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 10:50 AM

hey guys,

how about taking your personal animosity elsewhere. There is no need for this.

-wgticon

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 11:33 AM

That's just it, Icon, there is no animosity. Never was. Still trying to figure out what's up.  :-I

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 12:27 PM

No problem with me, I just lost my job today, un employed, almost 61 and life sucks. I will most likely be absent in the future. Time to rethink my habits. No animosity on my part.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 1:18 PM

renniw52:
    lost my job

Sorry to hear this Sir , I also lost my job , Pushing 60 also ,  Sir  I have a stock of my ball of choice and am siting on 4000 + credits , The credits are all yours if you need them to help you stay in the game .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 3:33 PM

Thank you OPY, I want nothing from anyone, I will try try to work it out. Greatly appreciated. You are a great friend.

Ren

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 4:39 PM

renniw52:
    Thank you OPY, I want nothing from anyone,

First , let us say Thank you to Bob for his thread on Posting ,

2nd , After all I / we have seen you do for the Community with the Random Gifting and your Fun post,s in the forums ,,   I think that you Sir could count on the family you have here .

iaaRft

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 4:46 PM

opyeuclid:
    I think that you Sir could count on the family you have here .

That was the first thing that came to mind. :-)

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 4:52 PM

renniw52:

No problem with me, I just lost my job today, un employed, almost 61 and life sucks. I will most likely be absent in the future. Time to rethink my habits. No animosity on my part.

it saddens me a great deal to read this. Especially since I've been unemployed for the past 10 months and then finally got a job 2 days ago. I hope somebody soon recognizes you not for your age, but for your great sense of humor and ability to still do a great job for your employer.

And I'd like to join in on what Opy said. I'm sure there's a lot of us who would feel honoured to fill your bag when needed.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 12:21 AM

renniw52:

I know how that feels Renni. 

I was in the computer industry and after 20 yrs found myself without a job 11 yrs ago. After just over 12 months trying to get back in the same field with no luck... I decided to try a Couriers Job. Bit of a sea change to what I was doing... 10 years later, I'm still driving my van around and love it.

Keep your head up m8 and think positive and good things will come your way :)

I'm sure we will help you out with the Wgt Stuff, so don't worry about that.

-Roger

RSS