Forums

Help › Forums

BRAND NEW L98 DRIVER

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 8 2013 7:27 PM (51 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 3:55 AM

OK this may come across as whinging and to a GOOD extent yes it most certainly is.  Firstly I take it this FANTASTIC LOOKING driver is new! So now legends with more XP points get to use equipment WAY better than those with less XP points.  OK but in real life would a REAL Pro Shop hold people back with ability??? OK it's not a real pro shop but keep reading!

This is just plain WAY TOO GREEDY.  Listen HARD WGT because in the end ANY business that gets too greedy FOLDS.  As the only real game in town you have a strong position but you are acting like a dictatorship, AND dictatorships are the strongest possible regimes right up to the minute they CRUMBLE.  WGT you had a chance to open up the very good L94 R11s and just replace the not so good R11, and you would have sold loads, and people 10 levels later would probably still look at the new L98 “super dooper” driver.  BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO SQUEEZE IN ANOTHER PURCHASE AND HOLD PEOPLE BACK THAT COULD USE THE R11S WELL, ENJOY THE GAME AND SPEND MONEY ON BALLS ETC. 

WGT YOU ARE PENNY WISE AND POUND FOOLISH A LITTLE TOO MUCH SOMETIMES, AND MOST OF ALL YOU ARE FORGETTING AND TAKING AS FOOLS PEOPLE WHO LOVE AND SPEND THEIR MONEY PLAYING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

I can ONLY IMAGINE what bean counting wombat, bonus awarded for revenue today not tomorrow twerp is driving all this but it’s a bad model………………..

SO ENDETH THE LESSON!!!

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 4:28 AM

Yeah I hear ya bud. It does suck. But...I'm only a level 93 and won't be able to even think about getting this driver for at least another year to year and a half. Therefore, I'm not even gonna sweat this club. Just another advantage some will have over others....nothing new here.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 4:53 AM

Teewade.............I hear ya but just needed voice..............BUT I also think they have become a little short sighted as say................They could have done this differently and any business that gets too greedy can weaken.  OK all business is there to maximise profit but doing so in a way that discourages good players getting better to me can't be good for them............Personally I think some bean counting short sited twerp needs a talking to LOL......A live example might be challenge skins .........Do I (L87) really want to spot someone that big an advantage?  WGT makes a cut every skins game and they are discouraging that...my point on short sited......... Were they to have opened up even the R11s to a lower level .............

ALSO Come the glorious day LMAO 

• roto121
    365 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:35 AM

So the same business that allowed you to get to level 88 in just over 5 months is now being to greedy not allowing you the new driver.

PS

Its probaly the same bean counting short sited twerp that brought in the XP boosts

just saying

jim

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:41 AM

roto121:

So the same business that allowed you to get to level 88 in just over 5 months is now being to greedy not allowing you the new driver.

PS

Its probaly the same bean counting short sited twerp that brought in the XP boosts

just saying

jim

Not the point .....................It's about continuing to encourage people.  I should not get the new driver but last years latest greatest maybe............I got to level and grade I am in that time by spending money as well as hard work............any good business needs to keep the 80% happy...why planes have so many economy seats,,,,,,,,, A couple of boosts lower down is a different argument I think to the massively wide apart Levels higher up. My opinion of course and you entitled your one!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:49 AM

The last thing this game needs is another club that makes the game easier....

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:54 AM

tiffer67:

The last thing this game needs is another club that makes the game easier....

Well would you want to play Skins or match play challenge giving that away?  Therefore are WGT being short sighted in not leveling it up in some way?  L87 Legend with a G20/ R11 versus that.............why would ya? WGT losing out on those cuts?

Good point ..............

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:56 AM

You're level 88 Jim. Honest. :-)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 5:58 AM

courteneyfish:

You're level 88 Jim. Honest. :-)

Last I checked Court LOL.....Why??

• terbal
    286 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 6:42 AM

its just another wgt mess up. get real please.

RSS