Forums

Help › Forums

The new RG list

Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:40 AM (152 replies)
  • burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 4:41 PM

DrShelby:

Sorry 2 burst your bubble but we are 2 different people on 2 different sides of the world (one in cali & one in australia), IP check it if ya don'' t believe i'm telling the truth it's that simple, You have had a hard on for us for ages notonthis & now the pom wants to throw his 2 cents in, Get over yaself ffs, Both of you 2 should practice what ya preach cause lets face it everyone uses a wind calculator and putting calculator in RG's least i say what i do (couldn't care less what people think hence the reason we are a 2 man team) What's so dodgy about our records your's don't look a whole lot different, In the end i couldn't care what people think, it's the internet, it's a game, cant handle the fact that you have some other competition i see how it is, here's 50cents call someone who CARES!!!!!!

Didn't mention you at all shelby

A- If you did cheat your need to improve it 

B-How dare you compare your records to mine plzzzzz

C-Neither of you or your other accounts has any affect as competion to me,just places other guys 2 places down the ladder on comps which is unfair

D-"WE" "OUR" and "US" implements you are the same person

E-Wind and putting calculators REALLY the games not that hard to use those things

ROCKY 

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 4:41 PM

DrShelby:

Sorry 2 burst your bubble but we are 2 different people on 2 different sides of the world (one in cali & one in australia), IP check it if ya don'' t believe i'm telling the truth it's that simple, You have had a hard on for us for ages notonthis & now the pom wants to throw his 2 cents in, Get over yaself ffs, Both of you 2 should practice what ya preach cause lets face it everyone uses a wind calculator and putting calculator in RG's least i say what i do (couldn't care less what people think hence the reason we are a 2 man team) What's so dodgy about our records your's don't look a whole lot different, In the end i couldn't care what people think, it's the internet, it's a game, cant handle the fact that you have some other competition i see how it is, here's 50cents call someone who CARES!!!!!!

If you read i did not say you were him. His profile says he has 2 friends and you are one of them. So who is the other friend? Do you get what im saying but you cant go back to see and my bet is  the friend you dont see is who invited him to wgt not you. Even if you were him i wouldnt care im doing me you do you. But if i thought he was you or vice versa then i would had said your name plain and simple.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 4:43 PM

So learn to read before you put my name in anything.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 4:58 PM

I feel a shelby/cadaviar v's Brandon/Rocky coming up

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 5:42 PM

burchell123:

Lmao with as drunk as i am and im sure your toasted they wouldnt stand a chance.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 6:54 PM

notonthis:

burchell123:

Lmao with as drunk as i am and im sure your toasted they wouldnt stand a chance.

If we lost we wouldn't remember thou ;-)

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 7:00 PM

burchell123:

notonthis:

burchell123:

If we lost we wouldn't remember thou ;-)

Very good point id tear the rgs apart right now but man do they suck guess ill open another bottle and watch a movie.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 7:25 PM

notonthis:

burchell123:

I got 300 credits to spare, will put it on Brandon to take the robot down on a 30 sec timer game.

Never played with ya Rocky, so please don't think I'm slighting you:)

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 7:30 PM

Rocky is good, believe me.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 8:38 PM

fmagnets:

Rocky is good, believe me.

Yes he is we are bout the same depends on who is the drunkest but can hold their eyes open.

RSS