Help › Forums

The new RG list

Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:40 AM (152 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 9:31 PM

fmagnets:

Rocky is good, believe me.

Not doubting it...I'd put the same on you as well Mags!

Just never played with Rocky, so can't make a biased decision:)

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 1:48 PM

Lmao, i defy logic,I usually play better drunk than sober,but rarely remember playing at all ;-)

And we have some high stakes woo hoo,persistence does work

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 5:38 PM

Drinking competition between Rocky & Brandon. Now that's a tough one to pick a winner :)

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 5:33 PM

I'd win the drinking i think DAZZA ,but if we played brandon would win the game lol

Think we need a 3rd guy to video ROCKY v BRANDON drunk as skunk game,daz your nominated

ROCKY drunk again ;-)

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 6:18 PM

burchell123:

I'd win the drinking i think DAZZA ,but if we played brandon would win the game lol

Think we need a 3rd guy to video ROCKY v BRANDON drunk as skunk game,daz your nominated

ROCKY drunk again ;-)

Lmao it depends on what we are drinking id say. Would be fun though but not sure i could play wgt that drunk.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 3:56 PM

Played ok weekend on the beer in  rg's,come sunday have 5 cans because of work tomorow.7/8 rg's out of top 15,that's what not drinking enough does to a person ;-)

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 4:20 PM

DAZZA501:

Drinking competition between Rocky & Brandon. Now that's a tough one to pick a winner :)

I'd like to throw my hat in the drinking "game"...rocky knows my "ability" when it comes to drinking and playing.  Can we bet sleeves of beer on this game?  NOW thats a uselful addition to wgt.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 4:02 PM

Drunken meter would be nice,can't be any worse than this one,new updates new and improved worse meter everytme,pretty sure i clear cache more times than takes shots now

I only drink on here to try ignore meter spikes and vem,more noticeable sober

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:38 AM

chop948:
    I'd like to throw my hat in the drinking "game"...rocky knows my "ability" when it comes to drinking and playing.  Can we bet sleeves of beer on this game?  NOW thats a uselful addition to wgt.

Ok i reckon we could get the Ryder Cup of drinking going. Me and Rocky against Chop & Brandon...lol

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 10:49 AM

Here's what I dont get.

TL St Andrews rg, High wind, champ greens, after nealry 3 weeks this has only 29 entrants, then lo and behold, today we get some new rg's and yet another TL sta rg with high wind and champ greens.

Same deal with TL Merion high winds. champ greens 32 entrants after 3 weeks

TL rsg back 9 high wind champ greens 30 entrants after 3 weeks

TL Beth back 9 has filled and played out 4 times in that same time period, mod wind tourney greens.

2 (two uneven lies at merion both 1k) both mod n tourney both have 14 entrants

DUH

I dont get the thinking or lack of sometimes!

Xmas time we had sta 2k rg (mod and tourney) and bof 1k rg (mod and tourney) those both filled daily or 18 hours at the most.

I remember some ppl asking for high winds and champ greens, lol they gonna wait 2 months for their payout!

Why not throw in a moderate wind/slow green rg? High winds dont make the rg's more difficult, they make them more difficult to FILL...

Rocket science?

RSS