Forums

Help › Forums

What is one supposed to do when accused of cheating?

Tue, Apr 12 2016 2:44 PM (55 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 1:05 PM

Corwyn, to be accused of cheating at this game is a honour , believe me lol 

NOW BASK IN YOUR GLORY

Congratulations! You achieved something that you set out to do. You dreamed it. You worked for it. You won! Now it is time to bask in your glory. Enjoy every single minute of your achievement.

Instructions

Basking in your glory does not mean boasting or bragging. Basking in your glory means you take great pride in your achievement and want to enjoy feeling good about yourself and what you have accomplished.

To identify with how it feels to bask in your glory, imagine that you have just taken a vigorous swim, gotten out of the water, wrapped yourself in a warm towel, and pointed your face towards the sun. Basking in your glory allows you to take a moment to breathe, and recognize that you have done something important.

Too many times we neglect to pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. We achieve our goal and move onto the next one without taking a moment to reflect on what just happened. Take a moment to honor your success. Enjoy feeling good about achieving your goal.
    Accept congratulations with grace. You deserve the hand shakes, pats on the back, and high-fives. Be proud of yourself! You finished what you set out to do. Once the moment is gone, it is gone forever. Bask in your glory now, and take advantage of feeling exhiliarated.

Tips & Warnings

• Basking in your glory does not mean boasting or bragging.

• Accept congratulations with grace.

• Be proud of yourself!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 1:29 PM

@ Mushy01,

I think Corwyn will be fine. I did note a hint of humble bragging though. He knows damn well being accused of cheating is like the level above TL. ;)

~CD~

<kdg>

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 1:29 PM

alosso:
    My proposal: Delete, block, forget.

+2

Corwyn- This is for you-

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 1:48 PM

Do 2, 3, then 4 once WGT has had a chance to see your wall. A reprimand or ban may give the cry-baby pause for thought about their despicable behaviour. Do not do 1. They will feel like they are getting a rise out of you, and you don't want them to have that satisfaction.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 2:13 PM

PaulTon:
    There is no other logical explanation for my matchplay stats against him.

Do you really need to wonder, Paul? Mwahahahaha !

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 3:09 PM

Goldurnit ! Now I'm really gonna havta starts playin' more & whatnot, as I wants t'be called one of them cheatin' fellers too !

Doc :)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 3:36 PM

mkg335:
    I've been accused of cheating by the same type of illiterate fool

LOL, if I may.  I DREAM of being so lucky to be called that, and would just stay silent on the fact it was just an illiterate fool that did it:)

More seriously now as regards the OP, and IMHO:

"My dilemma is this… What should I do about it? "

"1. Respond to this person."

No to 1

"2. Report them to WGT (though I'm sure WGT have better things to do with their time)."

Yes to 2

"3. Notify the person's cc owner of their behavior."

Yes to 3.  I would not want dumbness in my CC

"4. Ignore it, delete the WallPosts and move on. (But does a lack of response suggest that one has something to hide?)"

Screen shot it for the WGT message, and safeguarding.  Link to it for the CC owner and delete it after a week tops.

The OP has stats that says he could not blow a barn door off with with a sawn of 12 bore from 3 feet, and is jelous of a very good player.  Sad but......

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 4:14 PM

Hi Corwyn.

Ignore the pleb - as others have said.

Take it as a compliment.

I know you're too well mannered to resort to petty responsive wall posts etc.

Me being me though the Scot/Glaswegian inside me is screaming....

"Kick it's f*%$@^&^%   c*^&%  right in!"

#ohmahsides

:)

*Check your messages bud - your pm'd request from earlier awaits your approval.

** Oops, forgot to congratulate you on the actual round - well played, sir.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 4:25 PM

Give him a heartfelt "thank you" for recognizing you are much better than most legends and drop it...

hey, he had a bad day

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 4:37 PM

fatdan:
    hey, he had a bad day, maybe they just raised his pad rent at the trailer park! His wife finally had enough and left, or even worse, Mom and Dad might have told him he can still live in the basement but he has to get a job and pay rent!!! What the he!!, do you know how hard it is to get a job now days if ya spell "wacker" "waker"....

LMFAO

I seldom get called a cheater (:

In fact most people say I should start cheatin lol.

To most it is the ultimate compliment - that your hard work has paid off.

Corwyn is a true gent, so do not stew on such a flippant comment made by someone with diminished IQ and is filled with jealously.

RSS