Forums

Help › Forums

What is one supposed to do when accused of cheating?

Tue, Apr 12 2016 2:44 PM (55 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:28 AM

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:54 AM

GolfingJMan:

alosso:
    To me, your "guest" is a lier[sic].

I presume alosso's first language is not English, and so the error of saying "lier" instead of the correct spelling "liar" is understandable.

Lieber JMan,

tatsächlich entspricht meine Muttersprache der Landesfahne bei meinem Pseudonym. Daher danke ich Dir vielmals für die unverdienten, tiefen Einblicke in die Feinheiten der englischen Sprache und Deine überhebliche Rücksicht auf meine offensichtlichen Schwächen!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:55 AM

fatdan:
    Stupid Aussie! No wonder they ran him out of England! LOL

Ahem, still very much English if you do not mind.

As I live in the fine country called Australia I may be a POME (pomm – ee), but I will always be English :)

Hardly guess my sister taught English and French, and is now head of education for a large area.  Heck, I also have a brother who is a teacher and head of a quintessentially English school, and then I come along and bang out crap, and I write contracts for a reasonable living, lol.

EDIT: Anyway as said elsewhere an apology was offered and accepted.  We all make mistakes, and takes a good guy to rectify like that.  End!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 3:01 AM

Take a seat, Dan - this could be the 2nd time we've agreed recently.

fatdan:
    It is a moot thread anyway, the guy/gal apologized which makes him OK in my book, as I said s/he probably just had a bad day...

^^^ My thoughts too. Corwyn seems happy enough with the wall posts being deleted and the apology offered  - all that matters.

Next.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 3:09 AM

WigerToods2010:

Take a seat, Dan - this could be the 2nd time we've agreed recently.

fatdan:
    It is a moot thread anyway, the guy/gal apologized which makes him OK in my book, as I said s/he probably just had a bad day...

^^^ My thoughts too. Corwyn seems happy enough with the wall posts being deleted and the apology offered  - all that matters.

Next.

Aye, all well and good Johnnie but do ye still want to kick the OWP's c"*! in?  ;0)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 3:34 AM

PaulTon:
    Aye, all well and good Johnnie but do ye still want to kick the OWP's c"*! in?  ;0)

Ooooh time to put GolfingJMan's head on ;

I never ever, ever, ever, wanted to do the above. 

I did however suggest the offended party (OP) did so - for that, guilty as charged m'lord.

#shit_stirrer

:)

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 5:30 AM

Well lets say this.   With new cheat software popping up nearly every other month.  Let me guess  Nobody on this game cheats.   LMAO     Get Real.     

So I ask all here on this thread.   Does Cheating Exist?        If you answer yes to this question.    Feel free to insert foot into mouth now.       Because players who have 54 AVG and below are players in my eyes who need to be watched and monitored by WGT.     Their is one player just recently I notice shot 11 strait 55 or below games in bracket play.      Things that make you say Hmmmmm.       Goodluck  Doc  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 7:04 AM

WigerToods2010:
    #shit_stirrer

True enough! lol.

# too_old_to_use_hashtag_patter

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 8:18 AM

Good to see that an apology was offered and accepted, case closed and all's well.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 9:05 AM

mkg335:

Good to see that an apology was offered and accepted, case closed and all's well.

+100000 to this 

RSS