Forums

Help › Forums

making it easyer for players to get better clubs

Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM (136 replies)
  • swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 8:26 AM

borntobesting:

A little off the subject, but only slightly. My daughter put her self through college with student loans which she will be paying back for many years. And she worked very hard to get those degrees. She earned 2 bachelor degrees. And last year  taking courses online she got her masters. In a couple of years she intends to take a sabbatical and go for her doctorate. She now is btw in the top 10% of all High school teachers in Kentucky. And she even taught a couple of college courses to to other teachers  this past summer.
    She did it that way because although I work very hard I did not make enough to be able to help her pay for school.

Congrats you should be proud.But if ppl like x number's could have there way she would be asked to pay 40% of her hard earned salary so the lazy can live better for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 1:49 PM

swannyxx:
    te]Congrats you should be proud.But if ppl like x number's could have there way she would be asked to pay 40% of her hard earned salary so the lazy can live better for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it people like you are so dumb to worry about poor people getting help, but never say a word about the rich scamming your pants off your body. TOTALLY AMAZING, this economy tanked because stupes sit around worrying about gays, abortion and poor people maybe scamming 1000 bucks, but have no problem with gwb spending 1 trillion in iraq, F ing amazing

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:15 PM

Your so cute when you talk dumb and dirty xoxoxoxoxoxo

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:25 PM

borntobesting:
    She did it that way because although I work very hard I did not make enough to be able to help her pay for school.

We are or were the richest nation in the world, and some of us believe that we are all in this together, and some, who were born with a silver spoon, say I GOT MINE, YOU GET YOURS, AND YOU ARE ALL LAZY ROTTEN PEOPLE.

I happen to believe that an advanced country should offer health and education to all of their citizens. I believe that our youth and our seniors be protected. I believe that this is not impossible dream, but as long as you have voices with no financial problems from the day they were born, until the day we die, these voices have the power to drown out my voice, and others like me. They wake up in the morning buying influence, and they die the same way. As long as we have loud voices screaming that the poor and middle class are waging class warfare, but in reality, the middle class is being wiped out, and the poor,without education are destined to be poor

As far as your daughter is concerned---sound like the most unusual person, and I understand why you are so proud of her. YOU SHOULD BE. Some children have a natural brain for school and study, some do not have that, but work hard to attain the goal.

I do feel sorry for your daughter, although I admire her. She will be mired in school debt for a very long time, and probably her children will have to settle for less because of the financial strain. This does not have to be. As a country we can say--Nunber one, our seniors will be protected, number 2 our children will be protected, number 3 , because you are born to wealth does not give you an advantage to education, number 4, nobdoy should die because they do not have the ability to pay for health care

MY OPINION, AND HOPE OUR GREAT COUNTRY PRODUCES A LEADER TO TAKE US TO EQUALITY

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:39 PM

swannyxx:
    /quote]Congrats you should be proud.But if ppl like x number's could have there way she would be asked to pay 40% of her hard earned salary so the lazy can live better for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will tell you a story that the shrinks say. They say what you accuse others of, comes from the fact that you are the guilty. Why do you think all poor people are lazy, and all rich are ambitious. Really you show stupidity. Why are you the only ambitious person, all the rest lazy. WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:39 PM

swannyxx:
    /quote]Congrats you should be proud.But if ppl like x number's could have there way she would be asked to pay 40% of her hard earned salary so the lazy can live better for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will tell you a story that the shrinks say. They say what you accuse others of, comes from the fact that you are the guilty. Why do you think all poor people are lazy, and all rich are ambitious. Really you show stupidity. Why are you the only ambitious person, all the rest lazy. WHO MADE YOU A JUDGE

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:40 PM

swannyxx:
    Your so cute when you talk dumb and dirty xoxoxoxoxoxo

SHAME TO WASTE YOUR TIME, BUT THAT IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO, I UNDERSTAND

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 2:47 PM

now now no need to shout cupcake lol

• x1524807
    776 Posts