Forums

Help › Forums

making it easyer for players to get better clubs

Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM (136 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:34 AM

:) Like it or Not, as cliche as it is, "nothing is for free.........."

btw, im not about to get into a forum war pissing contest, so you can have the last word (which 99.99% chance you will :) 

PEACE

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:44 AM

SGTBilko:
    PS: I have a degree in Military Science and you know what, Daddy never paid for a dime of it, but as a taxpayer, you did. LMAO!

I am happy you have your degree, and honestly, I am happy to pay for anyones degree that cannot afford school. I happen to believe in the theory "we are all in this together" I think great countries educate their citizens, and take care of the youth and the seniors. Your service for our country is commendable and I commend you and thank you. I have made this comparison before, and maybe you did not see the post. You have your degree in Military Science, and the day you graduated you could have gone for your masters, another 2 for 4 year of hard work. You talked to your buddy and told him  you are going for your masters, and he said, "don't be stupid, you can send $2000 to this website and they will send you your masters degree"  If you are smart as you think you are, you can compare this to buying your masters in virtual golf, you can buy clubs and get your masters in a short period of time, or you can take your regs, practice practice practice until you finally get your masters. The first way is your choice, and I choose to do mine with regs, although I have no desire to become a master, CAPEESH

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:48 AM

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, you digressed just a little from the original topic  :)    Cant afford clubs, give them to me.........REMEMBER  :)

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:52 AM

x1524807:

SGTBilko:
    PS: I have a degree in Military Science and you know what, Daddy never paid for a dime of it, but as a taxpayer, you did. LMAO!

I am happy you have your degree, and honestly, I am happy to pay for anyones degree that cannot afford school. I happen to believe in the theory "we are all in this together" I think great countries educate their citizens, and take care of the youth and the seniors. Your service for our country is commendable and I commend you and thank you. I have made this comparison before, and maybe you did not see the post. You have your degree in Military Science, and the day you graduated you could have gone for your masters, another 2 for 4 year of hard work. You talked to your buddy and told him  you are going for your masters, and he said, "don't be stupid, you can send $2000 to this website and they will send you your masters degree"  If you are smart as you think you are, you can compare this to buying your masters in virtual golf, you can buy clubs and get your masters in a short period of time, or you can take your regs, practice practice practice until you finally get your masters. The first way is your choice, and I choose to do mine with regs, although I have no desire to become a master, CAPEESH

Thanks for thanking me for my service. Enough said.......

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:54 AM

SGTBilko:
    Thanks for thanking me for my service. Enough said...

YW

• spittz
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 9:08 PM

why the hell are you guys going on yet just drop it i wont make any more sugestions if this is whats gona happen

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 5:40 AM

Reply to: Re: making it easier for players to get better clubs

go back in time...pre September 2010

Happy Golfing

Joe

PS ...shouldn't it be Good Ol' Boys

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:19 AM

DuffyWaldorf:

seeing that you have heard of the good old boys, one putt thinks that they do not exist, so kindly write to him and tell him YES, THEIR IS A GOOD OLD BOYS CLUB

You are right, it is good ol boys, but I am so formal

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:07 AM

x1524807:

DuffyWaldorf:

seeing that you have heard of the good old boys, one putt thinks that they do not exist, so kindly write to him and tell him YES, THEIR IS A GOOD OLD BOYS CLUB

You are right, it is good ol boys, but I am so formal

What is the good ol boy's club?Could you please explain.:)

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:16 AM

A little off the subject, but only slightly. My daughter put her self through college with student loans which she will be paying back for many years. And she worked very hard to get those degrees. She earned 2 bachelor degrees. And last year  taking courses online she got her masters. In a couple of years she intends to take a sabbatical and go for her doctorate. She now is btw in the top 10% of all High school teachers in Kentucky. And she even taught a couple of college courses to to other teachers  this past summer.
    She did it that way because although I work very hard I did not make enough to be able to help her pay for school.

RSS