formal...stuck up

close enough

I bet you thought of that all by yourself, good job

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 5:23 PM

swannyxx:
    [/mao your so easy

if you had a brain you would not be dangerous.

you keep saying things that confirm you are not a half wit, just plain stupid

have a nice holiday, and I am sure the turkey looked better than you

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 5:28 PM

swannyxx:
    Your so cute when you talk dumb and dirty xoxoxoxoxoxo

you think that talking down to women makes you a man, sorry little one, it points to the stupidity that men like you possess. Your posts are so predictable, it is looking at a script  for a bad movie. I would take up something like knitting or dancing, sounds like you have some gay in you. I bet you hated momma

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:00 PM

x1524807:

swannyxx:
    Your so cute when you talk dumb and dirty xoxoxoxoxoxo

you think that talking down to women makes you a man, sorry little one, it points to the stupidity that men like you possess. Your posts are so predictable, it is looking at a script  for a bad movie. I would take up something like knitting or dancing, sounds like you have some gay in you. I bet you hated momma

that confirms what i thought........indeed you are sure to need a hockey helmet when you are let out of your room to go out in the yard lol.

So with that being said im done talking to a half minded retard that has to resort to bringing someone's mother into a conversation.

So have a pill go back to your padded room and have a good night's sleep.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:14 PM

swannyxx:

that confirms what i thought........indeed you are sure to need a hockey helmet when you are let out of your room to go out in the yard lol.

So with that being said im done talking to a half minded retard that has to resort to bringing someone's mother into a conversation.

So have a pill go back to your padded room and have a good night's sleep.

SO LET ME SEE LITTLE ONE, WHO IS THE EASY ONE, LOL, YOU SO EASY AND PREDICTABLE, AND NOW IT IS TIME TO TALK TO YOUR MOMMA AND GET YOUR LIFE BACK ON TRACK

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM

I am locking this. Topic has been exhausted and only poo slinging at each other is left.

-wgticon

RSS