Forums

Help › Forums

making it easyer for players to get better clubs

Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM (136 replies)
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:51 PM

Last time I respond to you....Missed the 7ft putt on 7 for par..opps.  Left a couple a few inches short for bird.....

Can you gift the 300 credits to the Orginal poster to whom i apologize for the debacle that his thread has become?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 3:58 PM

spittz:
    hey assholes the next time you want to argue about a simple sugestion i made keep it to your *** selves and as far as my finances i dont have the luxery to spend money like you momas boys that steel daddies credit card to ply so *** drop it already

A little rude, but none the less. I would like to apologize for the debacle that your thread has become.  Please drop me a wall message with a ball type that you prefer and I will gladly send them to you.

Cheers,

b0geybuster

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 4:14 PM

spittz:

hey assholes the next time you want to argue about a simple sugestion i made keep it to your *** selves and as far as my finances i dont have the luxery to spend money like you momas boys that steel daddies credit card to ply so *** drop it already

Yeah bogeybuster was on the mark with that comment. I apologize to you and I will match bogeybusters offer, just send me a message!

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 4:23 PM

spittz:

I am very sorry splitz - thats what happens when x/many no.s gets involved. I will also match the offer.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 4:36 PM

i will do the same splitz, sorry about your thread you started.

It never should have went this far.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 4:51 PM

spittz:

So now we get back to the point of the thread.

My original response was not really about internet costs and time better spent... see post HERE.

In this life you get nothing for free.

You want new clubs? There are options.

Buy credits (a no go apparently).

Fill out surveys. That's as close to free as you are going to get and a very good option.

This was my point.

I too apologize for the state of this thread that I am probably responsible for, but the chance for the humor that ensued was too much to resist.

Check your bag.

As always............ happy hitting.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 5:07 PM

SGTBilko:

spittz:

Yeah bogeybuster was on the mark with that comment. I apologize to you and I will match bogeybusters offer, just send me a message!

Check your bag.......hope it will help!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 6:57 PM

b0geybuster:
     Please drop me a wall message with a ball type that you prefer and I will gladly send them to you

for all you doners, how about something for the American Cancer fund, The heart charity or something., I do not think spitzzer wanted new balls

to you bogey, I say Cockadoole doo, even chickens can become legends

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 7:09 PM

Poor X,

Do you not realize that this whole thing has been at your expense and that it is over now.

G'night and......

Happy hitting

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 7:25 PM

Soulcatcher:
    at your expense

my expense, strange how you can turn chickens into lions

RSS