Forums

Help › Forums

Us Open 2015 at Chambers Bay

Mon, Jun 22 2015 11:27 PM (165 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 7:48 AM

Thanks for doing this Eric!  Good luck everyone!

Round 1 of the US Open is playing to Par 70 vs the WGT Qualifier at Par 71.  Hole 4, a par 5 on WGT is playing as a Par 4 30 yds shorter.  Here's a comparison of the US Open Round 1 score card vs WGT's

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:11 AM

LOLserver:
    Hey guys. is it only FOX sending live?,

FOX paid in excess of a billion $$$ for the rights and as I would expect, because of the outstanding, blunt, factual, honest, un-varnished, what is. nature of their news presentations, we will see something wonderful and real, yet not designed for dreamers or theory drunkards ;-}    Hopefully the English, so often slaughtered by us Americans is mostly understandable.... 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:17 AM

The Official Site of the 115th U.S. Open Championship Conducted by the USGA

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/console/console.html?ts=1434636949406&video=mg&syn=USGA&db=false&ref=www.usopen.com/index.html&alt=&promo=live_rr

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:44 AM

After 5 - 6 holes only 4 players out of 48 are under par...with a sunny & calm day.

lead day 1 photo lead-day-1_zpsj9y5vxa7.jpg

Is this an indication that finishing under par after 4 days will be reallllllllllly tough?

Yes, money talks Lilly, I can't find any other tv channel sending live the tournament but probably after a couple of hours, at least here in Europe.

Hey, nobody picked Adam Scott !!??

Eric

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:54 AM

Sky Sport 4 is sending live now : )))

For the European members and of course, following mainly the European players with Rory in the front.....lol

Eric

• RyanJacobson
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 10:47 AM

Player Profile Graphic to Celebrate Chambers Bay

WGT US OPen 2015 Profile Graphic photo wgt-profile-us-open-2015_zpssvcnsoxk.jpg

It's time for the 2nd Major of 2015. Of course I wanted to create a new player graphic. For the first time ever, FOX is broadcasting the U.S. Open. So I was inspired by there graphics to create my own.  Defiantly has a patriotic look to it.  Glad how it turned out.  Like always, if you would like your very own player graphic for free, let me know.  Now it's time to tee it up at Chambers Bay while I watch the real thing go on.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 11:11 AM

anyone notice they are using the same irritating bird sound we can turn OFF HERE?

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 12:05 PM

Bubba driving @ the 16 from front tees 

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 2:51 PM

To late but.....Ryan Moore....

And those greens are worse than my back garden lol

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 4:03 PM

SPINO1:

To late but.....Ryan Moore....

And those greens are worse than my back garden lol

2 late m8, indeed : ))

Not only the greens but the hole course has a  "yellowish" color ....

.... with some greens spots here & there. Certainly a challenging course for all those top players but not nice looking at all!. (ok no more talking about the looks of this great course : ))) ).

Bed time 4 me soon (late here in central Europe), until now - 5 is the best score with Stenson & Johnson in the front.

Yes tough course, although many players still par or under par and for the ones that have already finished their round, there are still good chances to gain ground tomorrow or in the next 3 days.

I got a 27 inches pc screen and can see FOX & Sky 4 at the same time with each channel following the favorite players from the Us (FOX) and Europe (Sky 4). You can even see the same player hit from different camera angles at the same time : )))

Pity to see Tiger struggling badly to play the course, the great guy is simply gone from the top of the leaderboards : (...and probably 4 ever.

Hole 12 is magnificent, long hitters can go for it and even land very close, some players trying to play safe with 3 woods get in more trouble by missing the fairway or finding the bunker left of the green....awesome to see those guys playing that particular hole.

Night everyone : )), be welcome to load some nice pics or news in the thread while I take a nap....lol.

BUBBSBOY with Stenson & ANDYSON with Johnson are in lead of our "Pick the Winner" competition.......u little bloody bast...ards : ))). 

Eric

RSS