The Open 2015 at St. Andrews

Mon, Jul 20 2015 8:34 PM (370 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 11:27 AM

Latest Updates

Nervous?

19:24pm BST

"There were a few shots I was nervous on. It's surreal that I'm leading the Open, but I can easily believe that I shot the three scores that I shot."

Amateur revelation Paul Dunne.

Five years on

19:22pm BST

"I think it's going to be one of the tightest Opens."

Louis Oosthuizen.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 11:28 AM

54 HOLE LEADER PICK HAS BEEN DECIDED

The leaderboard posted on the Open.com website lists the Irish amatuer Paul Dunne as top of the leaderboard, which is confusing, as the last view I had of the leaderboard behind the grandstands on #18 showed Louis Oosthuizen as top of the leaderboard, as well as the ESPN website. Oosthuizen was also the first of the three to achieve 12 under par. Anyway it goes, there has been an announcement that Dunne and Oosthuizen will be in the final pairing, which leaves Jason Day, while being tied for the lead, in third position. No one picked Paul Dunne and Louis Oosthuizen was my pick, so no one wins the 54 hole leader pick. Craigswan had picked Jason Day as the 54 hole leader. In the event that the official leaderboard at the Open.com lists Jason Day as top of the leaderboard between now and the commencement of play tomorrow morning, or if Jason Day plays in the last group, in place of either Oosthuizen or Dunne, I will award the 54 hole leader pick to Craigswan. Thanks to everyone who made this an exciting competition ....

The Open.com leaderboard can be viewed >>> HERE

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 11:40 AM

donsprintr:

54 HOLE LEADER PICK HAS BEEN DECIDED

Craigswan had picked Jason Day as the 54 hole leader. In the event that the official leaderboard at the Open.com lists Jason Day as top of the leaderboard between now and the commencement of play tomorrow morning, or if Jason Day plays in the last group, in place of either Oosthuizen or Dunne, I will award the 54 hole leader pick to Craigswan. Thanks to everyone who made this an exciting competition ....

The Open.com leaderboard can be viewed >>> HERE

Fair enough Don : )))

Thanks for you sponsorship ; )))

Eric.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 11:41 AM

£10 ($15/16)  charge for entry to the final day of The Open tomorrow - brolly/wetsuit may well be needed though  :o)

Available @ 8pm(UK time) for another round of fun if required, Eric/Don.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 11:42 AM

LOLserver:

New invite for a PRACTICE stroke round ONLY back 9 at St. Andrews with HIGH winds & champ greens at 20.00 UK time (12.00 WGT time/ 21.00 CET)...anyone?

18 holes takes "lots of time" with more than 2 players....lol

Eric

I guess it'll be you, Johnny & me, if nobody else post b4 20.00 UK time.

Eric

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 11:57 AM

Ok Eric ... I'm ready ...

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 11:57 AM

donsprintr:

Ok Eric ... I'm ready ...

3 min...& we go

Eric

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 12:41 PM

Andy/Eric/Don,

Sorry folks - never thought to check power left in laptop. Guess I timed out.

Ruddy AT&T.. pfft.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 1:31 PM

WigerToods2010:

Andy/Eric/Don,

Ruddy AT&T.. pfft.

No worry Johnny, we missed you tho. it was a lot of fun in the last holes : ))), cya next time m8.

Eric

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 1:37 PM

WigerToods2010:

Andy/Eric/Don,

Ruddy AT&T.. pfft.

That's what I said when you discoed ... Johnny switched to AT&T ... lol ....

RSS