Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATERS!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:53 PM (127 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 11:42 AM

Sticky-I think these fell off your keyboard.......

and here's a present for you.........  :-)

• OWN3R
    58 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 11:57 AM

YankeeJim:

Sticky-I think these fell off your keyboard.......

and here's a present for you.........  :-)

+1!!

It gave me a headache reading his post.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 12:06 PM

sticky4488:

this site is riddled with players playing on a cheet mode they are so easy to spot and it is impossable to play a decent match if u r not on it they effect your game make u under hit shots put you in the water in the sand they controll every shot u make this is a fact as i have played players that will tell u this as they are on a cheet mode ii myself have payed good money to wgt buying good woods good irons and putter witch i now realise is money not well spent i have known about this problem for monthes have reported this to wgt meny meny times to no avail i play every day 6 days a week and i see it in every game i play. i play at master level and they can make me play like hacker level if you have joined this site threw

legal wgt enrollment u do not stand a cat in hell chance against thease players aney player with 1 starter club or more in there bag are playing the cheet mode and i mean aney starter

even putter you can also spot them by there profile so the best thing is to save your money do not spend it on wgt you are just throwing it away as i lerned a but to late

Another one blaming the game because he/she hasn't improved at all (stats don't lie) blame yourself not wgt...And mate use a dictionary next time!

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 4:07 PM

sticky4488:

this site is riddled with players playing on a cheet mode they are so easy to spot and it is impossable to play a decent match if u r not on it they effect your game make u under hit shots put you in the water in the sand they controll every shot u make this is a fact as i have played players that will tell u this as they are on a cheet mode 

i play every day 6 days a week and i see it in every game i play. i play at master level and they can make me play like hacker level if you have joined this site threw

This is good stuff ! I wanna play cheat mode too, oh sorry cheet mode. Cause they're out to get me too, always putting my shots in the sand or water. Or like today they made me hit my ball into the hotel @ 17. Now if I had cheat mode , woops cheet mode then I can kick some a$$ at this game. Thats whats been missing, I wasn't playing cheet mode. Been wasting my time without it. Can't wait to get it, then I'll play every day of the week too, all 6 days of the week lol.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 5:01 PM

Ok,see my eyes?Well Ive had it up to my eyes with this stuff.Seriously.

Why Oh Why do we have to put up with this day after day after day?

Almost every post there is one,if not more.

Its very simple,it is effective,and your stature does not diminish by being capable of carrying it off.

Effect= The outcome of an action or a cause.

Affect=To act upon something,to pretend to something or assume something.

Now what is so hard about that?

Oh,and about cheeters affecting your game?(see what I did there?) whoopie ding,so what,who cares?Just say fudge it all,drive on,don't mean nuthin' bro.

More on the subject of wgt cheeters can be found at www.conspiracies4galloots@itcantbetrue.com

Lizzie x

• eltoby
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:02 PM

lizze is right,,you have a great idea WGT but kids and punks have taken your game over,,IF you can,t control the children and cheaters than you will lose those who wana play fair and spend there hard earned money to play elsewere.,,There are others we can play the game on,,Wake up are your web site will be another good ,,but bad investment,,Remember World.com..IF I here no reply from you in 30ty days..My radio audenice of two million will,Don,t blow a good thing,,,,

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:14 PM

Hey Lizzie... looks like this thread is right up your alley.... :)

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 7:41 PM

sticky4488:

this site is riddled with players playing on a cheet mode they are so easy to spot and it is impossable to play a decent match if u r not on it they effect your game make u under hit shots put you in the water in the sand they controll every shot u make this is a fact as i have played players that will tell u this as they are on a cheet mode ii myself have payed good money to wgt buying good woods good irons and putter witch i now realise is money not well spent i have known about this problem for monthes have reported this to wgt meny meny times to no avail i play every day 6 days a week and i see it in every game i play. i play at master level and they can make me play like hacker level if you have joined this site threw

legal wgt enrollment u do not stand a cat in hell chance against thease players aney player with 1 starter club or more in there bag are playing the cheet mode and i mean aney starter

even putter you can also spot them by there profile so the best thing is to save your money do not spend it on wgt you are just throwing it away as i lerned a but to late

No, there are no cheat codes you stink because you play mostly Kiawah and Saint Andrews, compare these stats of yours with top players

Sand Save % 29.30%
    Scrambling % 41.41%
  • sticky4488
    15 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 4:59 AM

thgen your a muppet if u cannot see it mate

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 8:06 AM

Lmfao Sarge, In the immortal words of Ty Webb to Al Cervick "you um you're not good" JB

RSS