Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATERS!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:53 PM (127 replies)
  • bittydog
    623 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 6:44 PM

lvietri:

I can't afford to cheat .... I never signed a pre-nup and would be taken to the cleaners.

It's bad enough the wife did ask who this chick "Iconian" was and why was she taking dirty to me during our game.

After reading through such a deep and sour thread, I read this and about fell out of my chair laughing. That was priceless Ivietri, Thanks a million times.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2011 6:55 PM

They always say the truth is the absolute funniest .... :)

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 3:40 AM

I agree bitty....Priceless..LOL : )))))))

• fatcat1
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 4:31 AM

Maybe you should take up a different sport ,,,,sport.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 5:08 AM

snowieman:
    if there are no such thing as cheaters,how come there are people with multiple accounts like slic@@@ who play at two different tiers? how come people who challenge for credits like sun@@@@@ 705 punch well above their weight. how come when you report these people to wgt nothing happens.

Because they want your money!!!  Simple as that.  2 accounts means twice the chance of getting money out of them.  10 accounts and they're having a field day!

Happens in all online games where money is involved.  I mean, look at online poker.  Millions of multiple accounts and unbelieveable amount of cheating and scamming.  And nothing is done about it.  Why?  GREED.  People can no longer do something for nothing.

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2011 10:10 PM

Well said! What exactly did you say? lol!

• not2befkedwid
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2011 3:43 AM

you talk pretty :D

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:06 PM

I have maintained and voiced my opinion that this game is created by cheaters for cheaters...Learned skills,,,amount of time played,,,$$$$ balls or clubs are off-set by influences outside of my game...OF course,,,I am constantly rebuffed....PUT THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING....WGT is tired of me calling a Spade a Spade...So how do they get rid of the truth....I have gone from winning over 60% of my matches under all the formats,,,to not being able to win one....Been well over 5 days and 30 matches since I last won....SO I HAVE LOST ALL MY MASTER SKILLS,,,over  a considerable about of matches...NAN,,,,way to obvious,,,we no not control the outcome....SO Please consider this when your throw away your $$$ to a sight,,,I compare to PIMPS....My problem is,,,I don't kiss butt to a product that can't produce...AND I SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:19 PM

mrshazam:

I have maintained and voiced my opinion that this game is created by cheaters for cheaters...Learned skills,,,amount of time played,,,$$ balls or clubs are off-set by influences outside of my game...OF course,,,I am constantly rebuffed....PUT THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING....WGT is tired of me calling a Spade a Spade...So how do they get rid of the truth....I have gone from winning over 60% of my matches under all the formats,,,to not being able to win one....Been well over 5 days and 30 matches since I last won....SO I HAVE LOST ALL MY MASTER SKILLS,,,over  a considerable about of matches...NAN,,,,way to obvious,,,we no not control the outcome....SO Please consider this when your throw away your $$ to a sight,,,I compare to PIMPS....My problem is,,,I don't kiss butt to a product that can't produce...AND I SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR...

WOW....... time to go back on the meds dude

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 5:42 PM

You are talking out of your butt mate. Simple as.

RSS