Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATERS!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:53 PM (127 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:48 PM

Oh Man Jake! 2 Knee rebuilds! And I whine because I have a slight nerve pinch in my hip that makes walking the course painful and a little difficult, but not impossible. ..I don't know if I could handle not being able to play at all. I go stir crazy in the winter months not being able to get out on the course. Which is why if it's like it is today I will be out there. I do hope the knee rebuilds worked and that sometime in the future you will be able to get out on the course again. People have and do play with less than perfect legs. I played in a scramble last summer with a guy who had an artificial leg. and he plays at least twice a week and very well. 

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:55 PM

Yes but the cheaters no matter how well they may hide it eventually are caught and banned. Whether it be with multi-accounts ,sandbagging, some form of auto clicker,some form of flash editor they eventually do get caught are are banned. 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 3:52 PM

borntobesting:

Yes but the cheaters no matter how well they may hide it eventually are caught and banned. Whether it be with multi-accounts ,sandbagging, some form of auto clicker,some form of flash editor they eventually do get caught are are banned. 

Gosh Sting' I truly would love to believe that. I personally could expose numerous such players, some of which would drop your jaw, but being a snitch is not one of my MO's..... you know as well as I "the love of money is the root of all evil"

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 5:31 PM

The big difference between top players and you are we still make the putts LOL. You just can't quite grasp the concept of some are better than others. Over three years for me here and you think you can actually carry the same game as the journeymen and women here LOL. You have a one in one hundred chance there my friend.

Now thats putting words into someone mouth.Hope u feel a lot better after all this bragging. 

I wouldnt dare comparing myself to the "gods" of this game :)

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 6:07 PM

borntobesting:
    Oh Man Jake! 2 Knee rebuilds! And I whine because I have a slight nerve pinch in my hip that makes walking the course painful and a little difficult, but not impossible. .

Thanks Sting.  Made my comeback to the real track last year but a long row to hoe my friend.  Have gone from a 6 hdcp, up to a 16 but getting it back down to around 12 now.  Is there pain?  Absolutely, but like in my football days, you don't feel until after the play or the shot.

Taking my recently earned gift card and getting one of those OptiShot laser deals so hopefully you'll see me back in the 70s soon.  Just have to accept the fact that the days of 340 yd drives and 150 yd PW are now 280 and 125 respectively.  :)

Just to tie this into the cheating thing, everybody should read "Golf in the Kingdom" by Michael Murphy.  Short, very fun read but will change the way most people play the game.  IMPROVING YOUR LIE is cheating folks!  I used to be guilty on occasion, but with perspective gained from the book over 12 years ago I now look forward to doing the best I can with every shot, not just worrying about what score I post that day.

• Bristoluk
    412 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 6:20 PM

i some what agree wi u bt its the 10footers and under that u need to get regually u seen to get left more of them  putts

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 3:45 PM

This whole sight is a cheat...I air my beefs,,,,my only response,,,is to go through episodes where I lose 30 matches in a row...good for a week w/out winning,,,from a Master Tier,,,pretty much explains the system...The more I play,,,the less I win,,,aver. drops...are we not suppose to get better....Suck your money,,,and you are not rewarded by your play...but given what the system deems...SAD,,,,very Sad.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 4:05 PM

First of all why the winged wheel? Let me say this for the record, only "TWO" people have gone to the heights of this game playing a similar set up. I will say sir you are no Priestess or Iconian. Switch it up a bit with equipment you have been bit@hing forever about this game. It might just be a lack of talent. JB

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 4:56 PM

mrshazam:

This whole sight is a cheat...I air my beefs,,,,my only response,,,is to go through episodes where I lose 30 matches in a row...good for a week w/out winning,,,from a Master Tier,,,pretty much explains the system...The more I play,,,the less I win,,,aver. drops...are we not suppose to get better....Suck your money,,,and you are not rewarded by your play...but given what the system deems...SAD,,,,very Sad.

No, the sight does not cheat.....sorry but you stink because of your putting and that spider putter does not help, these stats tell it all.

One Putt % 29.08%
    Two Putt % 60.47%
  • sticky4488
    15 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 3:29 AM

this site is riddled with players playing on a cheet mode they are so easy to spot and it is impossable to play a decent match if u r not on it they effect your game make u under hit shots put you in the water in the sand they controll every shot u make this is a fact as i have played players that will tell u this as they are on a cheet mode ii myself have payed good money to wgt buying good woods good irons and putter witch i now realise is money not well spent i have known about this problem for monthes have reported this to wgt meny meny times to no avail i play every day 6 days a week and i see it in every game i play. i play at master level and they can make me play like hacker level if you have joined this site threw

legal wgt enrollment u do not stand a cat in hell chance against thease players aney player with 1 starter club or more in there bag are playing the cheet mode and i mean aney starter

even putter you can also spot them by there profile so the best thing is to save your money do not spend it on wgt you are just throwing it away as i lerned a but to late

RSS