Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATERS!

Wed, Dec 7 2011 7:53 PM (127 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:41 PM

Your problem is not that you don't kiss butt ... 

Your problem is that you can't play the game.  

Not for nothing but .. you've played 9 ranked rounds in 3 months.   And you've done some blitzes and CTTH .. but quite frankly .. your scores suck in those too.     Have you even looked at how much the good players play ?

Here's an example .. your scoring history (which holds the same amount of scores for everyone)  goes back to 11/7 -- in that time .. you did 9 scored rounds and blitz / ctth.

Pricehcs - goes back to 1/10 --- all scored rounds

Priestess - goes back to 1/13

Jakestanfill - goes back to 1/13

Picking up on something ?   Learn the game before you accuse people or the site of cheating.

• guahould
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:54 PM

Sounds like a sore loser to me..  or jealousy...

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 7:02 PM

LOL,

Career Earnings 3.74
    Stroke Play Tournaments Entered 59
    Stroke Play Score Average 70.75
    Stroke Play Top 10 Finishes 0
    Stroke Play Top 100 Finishes 0
    Total Ranked Rounds Played 174
    Skill Challenge Tournaments Entered 64
    Skill Challenge Top 10 Finishes 0
    Skill Challenge Top 100 Finishes 1
  • oneklr
    187 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:22 PM

Personaly i can't understand the cheating concept.I play this Game because it's fun.It's a great Game and i have played alot of Good players.And will continue to play.So if you have to cheat well then, you need some help

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:44 PM

mrshazam:
    I have maintained and voiced my opinion that this game is created by cheaters for cheaters...Learned skills,,,amount of time played,,,$$ balls or clubs are off-set by influences outside of my game...OF course,,,I am constantly rebuffed....PUT THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING....WGT is tired of me calling a Spade a Spade...So how do they get rid of the truth....I have gone from winning over 60% of my matches under all the formats,,,to not being able to win one....Been well over 5 days and 30 matches since I last won...

Dude you're off your rocker.  I promise MrWGT doesn't sit up there in San Fran pushing a button to screw all people who criticize this game.  If so, I wouldn't be able to break 100.  I have openly skewered and BBQ'd WGT for some very poor decisions, inability to fix bugs, and poor customer service, yet have probably won upwards of 750 Ready Gos.  

Lou hit the nail on the head.  You didn't lose skill because you frankly don't have it yet.  With a smooth meter this game is quite simply....well simple for a handful of players like me who have dedicated WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time here.  I readily admit I have no life and am a total addict and that's what it takes to be mentioned with the best.  2 major knee rebuilds in 3 years have taken me off the real course so this is my only outlet for competition which is the reason I'm here.  Some play for fun while others play here to fill a deep drive to compete.

So make your choice, have fun and enjoy your game or dedicate about 5 hours a day to learning every inch of every course.  If I were you I'd just play for fun.  I'm at total burn out stage now and am a couple more credits from another gift card and walking away.  My guitar has been quite lonely the last year and a half.  :)

Just please please please give the cheating stuff a rest.  Yes there are some people of questionable moral character who have opened multiple accounts and a handful who have used some software (and got caught) but I'll bet dollar against a million it's not the elite players who win most of the tourneys.

With all that said, please keep speaking your mind but have some validation for your assertions.

• oneklr
    187 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 10:11 PM

jakestanfill7:

mrshazam:
    I have maintained and voiced my opinion that this game is created by cheaters for cheaters...Learned skills,,,amount of time played,,,$ balls or clubs are off-set by influences outside of my game...OF course,,,I am constantly rebuffed....PUT THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING....WGT is tired of me calling a Spade a Spade...So how do they get rid of the truth....I have gone from winning over 60% of my matches under all the formats,,,to not being able to win one....Been well over 5 days and 30 matches since I last won...

Dude you're off your rocker.  I promise MrWGT doesn't sit up there in San Fran pushing a button to screw all people who criticize this game.  If so, I wouldn't be able to break 100.  I have openly skewered and BBQ'd WGT for some very poor decisions, inability to fix bugs, and poor customer service, yet have probably won upwards of 750 Ready Gos.  

Lou hit the nail on the head.  You didn't lose skill because you frankly don't have it yet.  With a smooth meter this game is quite simply....well simple for a handful of players like me who have dedicated WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much time here.  I readily admit I have no life and am a total addict and that's what it takes to be mentioned with the best.  2 major knee rebuilds in 3 years have taken me off the real course so this is my only outlet for competition which is the reason I'm here.  Some play for fun while others play here to fill a deep drive to compete.

So make your choice, have fun and enjoy your game or dedicate about 5 hours a day to learning every inch of every course.  If I were you I'd just play for fun.  I'm at total burn out stage now and am a couple more credits from another gift card and walking away.  My guitar has been quite lonely the last year and a half.  :)

Just please please please give the cheating stuff a rest.  Yes there are some people of questionable moral character who have opened multiple accounts and a handful who have used some software (and got caught) but I'll bet dollar against a million it's not the elite players who win most of the tourneys.

With all that said, please keep speaking your mind but have some validation for your assertions.

Don't get me wrong there are way to many great players on here who don't cheat, your 1 of them..just whatched your replays...awesome! need a lesson before you walk. Thanks

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 11:45 PM

Firstly i dont agree with mrshazam views about the game by cheaters for cheaters.

But i also dont agree with some players assesment about him being lacking any skill at all.He is quite senior himself and deserve the same respect.If u look at his stats closely,he is playing actively.Mostly  alternate shot games in which he has a pretty good record.

But one thing i do agree is game conditions.Gameplay conditions like the wind and green are random in this game

You can never say for sure that the shot u hit will be perfect as u thought it would be.Then the argument about the amount of time dedicated is not that easy to undesrtand.

.However good your memory is,when the same wind which make your approach shot land within a yard of the pin will land it 6 yards the other time there is nothing much you can do.Same goes for putting.I have sinked putts in excess of 100 feet and then on my "days" cant even putt a 5 footer.

Interesting thing is if the going is good,its good for the complete game unless you dont have the meter stutter offcourse.Same goes for the "Bad" game.

What i am beginning to understand is there is a certain check on a players performance by the game client.Cant explain it clearly coz a lot in this game depends upon "feel" lol.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 12:57 PM

However good your memory is,when the same wind which make your approach shot land within a yard of the pin will land it 6 yards the other time there is nothing much you can do.Same goes for putting.I have sinked putts in excess of 100 feet and then on my "days" cant even putt a 5 footer.

The big difference between top players and you are we still make the putts LOL. You just can't quite grasp the concept of some are better than others. Over three years for me here and you think you can actually carry the same game as the journeymen and women here LOL. You have a one in one hundred chance there my friend.

What i am beginning to understand is there is a certain check on a players performance by the game client.Cant explain it clearly coz a lot in this game depends upon "feel" lol.

Well there you go, you have hit on something :)  "feel"

One Putt % 29.41%
    Two Putt % 59.29%

This is what is killing your rounds. JMO

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:23 PM

the thing is there are cheaters here and its been proven. i don't think any of the top names mentioned here are cheaters. however we cant prove it. cheating is possible on this game and it does occur to kid yourself that it doesn't it crazy. jake, priestess, lee, bollox, blue and many others are honest addicted gamers who are very good at this game. but its a game people can and will cheat.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 1:32 PM

Hi guys;

I do read all the threads, especially players being accused of cheating.  It saddens me to hear this.  Especially, when you read "Terms and Conditions", sub section, "ACKNOWLEGEMENT".  Common guys give it a break.

Play well, practice hard, and hit em straight.

Shade

RSS