rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 10 2016 2:34 PM (114 replies)
  • peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 8:56 AM

virtualreality:

pdb1:
    You don't hold a candle to the GR8 discreditor

Calling a deceased guy like that shows the level of contempt you have for andyson.So he damages your reputation?seriously?you have no reputation,you are just a laughing stock with a thick skin pdb1.

And dont get worried about colin (ct690911).He has more friends here than your country club members.Wgt needs no defending.The fact that you have been playing this game for 4 years says it all.Like colin has said many times why would anyone want to play wgt when they dont like it?Either play or STFU and leave.

Dont feel like a stud just because somebody choose to ignore you.You know with all your mindless rants,its difficult to get meaning out of most of your posts.People dont bother to reply to you just because of that.

Bump +1000

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 9:33 AM

peoch:
    You are just a bad CC owner with a dirty mouth, ,lol.

If we all remember this we can avoid more pages of shite.

He even thinks he dismissed Andyson's arguments in this forum. He is in a minority of one there,  it is all of us that are out of step...

...and now he claims to be the prophet for all minority groups in the WGT player files!

He's at least two sandwiches short of a picnic, more to be pitied than scolded.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 9:51 AM

@ pdb1 I have been playing this game now for just a little over 5 years and never spent a penny out of pocket . From Hack L0 to Champion L102 all I have ever given to this game is my time . I do the free credit offers videos  carousel and sometimes surveys to earn my credits and nothing more . So yes you can play for free all day every day without spending real money on the game . That`s the normal definition of free  and as interpreted by most people .

You take a look at my bag and you will see that I have top clubs from driver to putter . ct probably has more friends than you do but thats not an important issue . I play the game because I like it and I find it most enjoyable .

WGT is not trying to hinder you from playing well they do try to replicate the game to a reasonable degree . If you really pay attention to the game then you will see that for the most part it plays just like the real game of golf . In fact although we call it a game it is actually a simulator that incorporates all of the variables of golf in detail . Now the game is not complete to the smallest detail of replication but it is very close in many areas .

Watch a PGA tournament and you will see the best players in the world hit the same shot types replicated in the game . You will also see them get the same replicated results and even the same show of emotions in some cases . You may even see a good old WTF shot every once in awhile too .

This isnt about knocking anyone down nor berating anyone either . We have the right to voice our views here in the forum even if we dont agree . So lets agree to disagree without disrespecting each other this is for all to apply myself included .

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 12:22 PM

lonniescott711:

@ pdb1 I have been playing this game now for just a little over 5 years and never spent a penny out of pocket . From Hack L0 to Champion L102 all I have ever given to this game is my time . I do the free credit offers videos  carousel and sometimes surveys to earn my credits and nothing more . So yes you can play for free all day every day without spending real money on the game . That`s the normal definition of free  and as interpreted by most people .

You take a look at my bag and you will see that I have top clubs from driver to putter . ct probably has more friends than you do but thats not an important issue . I play the game because I like it and I find it most enjoyable .

WGT is not trying to hinder you from playing well they do try to replicate the game to a reasonable degree . If you really pay attention to the game then you will see that for the most part it plays just like the real game of golf . In fact although we call it a game it is actually a simulator that incorporates all of the variables of golf in detail . Now the game is not complete to the smallest detail of replication but it is very close in many areas .

Watch a PGA tournament and you will see the best players in the world hit the same shot types replicated in the game . You will also see them get the same replicated results and even the same show of emotions in some cases . You may even see a good old WTF shot every once in awhile too .

This isnt about knocking anyone down nor berating anyone either . We have the right to voice our views here in the forum even if we dont agree . So lets agree to disagree without disrespecting each other this is for all to apply myself included .

You win the internet today for that post.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 1:32 PM

pdb1:
      I have played thousands of games with thousands of players with starting dates of 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 . Who can't putt any better than myself . They still can't figure it out either .

just use my name dude, I don't care

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 1:43 PM

alanti:

californiacutie:

WGT is doing something . I leave 4-5  putts per round  a ft or less short  .And yes i hit them harder than normal.  They might have tinkered with green speeds??? Who knows. WGT lovers fire away.

And this is based on playing the game for a week?

1 ranked round, no three putts - man, there are some fast learners these days. At least you are not begging for balls......and not a WGT lover, just being objective.

Edit - an aside but who knows, may be related...it always amuses me when average red tee legends come back, but instead of being a big fish in a small pond, still struggle to assert any dominance.

Begging free balls or equipment requires a string bikini pic to be successful. Any number of playboy bunnies can be chosen and  downloaded.:)

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 7:40 PM

^^^ Lithium Citrate.

ps: I waived my research fees. This one is pro bono.:)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2016 4:35 AM

I'm gonna go with this,

photo pdb1 rambling_zpsmayqd2ke.jpg

Doc :)

RSS