Forums

Help › Forums

Are Putting Woes Widespread?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 10 2016 2:34 PM (114 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 1:15 AM

So tell me . What does it say about the people you describe . And how can you say they are unabated ?  Nobody here is unabated..." 

1. Unabated is an adjective used to describe actions, not people.

" BTW . I will continue to use the quotations as I see them ." 

2. You are encouraged to copy and paste quotes. I merely asked that you use them properly and in context with the point being made.

ct

Andyson would routinely blow holes in your posts...fish in a barrel. But I'm done with this thread.

• craigswan
    31,554 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 6:04 AM

parks and recreation sometimes when i poop andy

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 6:13 AM

pdb1:
    You don't hold a candle to the GR8 discreditor

Calling a deceased guy like that shows the level of contempt you have for andyson.So he damages your reputation?seriously?you have no reputation,you are just a laughing stock with a thick skin pdb1.

And dont get worried about colin (ct690911).He has more friends here than your country club members.Wgt needs no defending.The fact that you have been playing this game for 4 years says it all.Like colin has said many times why would anyone want to play wgt when they dont like it?Either play or STFU and leave.

Dont feel like a stud just because somebody choose to ignore you.You know with all your mindless rants,its difficult to get meaning out of most of your posts.People dont bother to reply to you just because of that.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 6:39 AM

You have been targeted for termination

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 6:54 AM

photo PDB1_zpsobx1c3n5.jpg

Doc :)

• Jimac55
    88 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 8:53 AM

I haven't  read the whole thread.....but has anyone mention Hitler yet?

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2016 8:56 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:

So tell me . What does it say about the people you describe . And how can you say they are unabated ?  Nobody here is unabated..." 

1. Unabated is an adjective used to describe actions, not people.

You were the one talking about how it says a lot about people that voice their concerns . Yet they continue unabated . 

I simply point out that WGT makes it very hard to continue full force without hindrance . 

ct690911:
    2. You are encouraged to copy and paste quotes. I merely asked that you use them properly and in context with the point being made.

That is what I do .

ct690911:
    Andyson would routinely blow holes in your posts...fish in a barrel. But I'm done with this thread.

Andyson attempted to blow holes in my posts . I was able to counter each easily . 

You don't hold a candle to the GR8 discreditor . You didn't learn enough from him to follow his lead . Please let him rest in peace . Do not try and represent him . 

I would also like to add ct . You will not make any friends shooting fish in a barrel , insulting groups of people , correcting grammatical errors , playing devils advocate . 

I have no desire to out do you or compete for trivial meaningless post for post antics . I just try to represent groups that aren't getting a fair shake . Bring a different perspective to the conversation .

If you want to defend WGT for free . That is fine . I will knock you down everytime . You aren't smart enough to defend them . I didn't want to just say that . I just want you to STFU . 

Y are just a bad CC owner with a dirty mouth, ,lol.

RSS