Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • jlwtdw359
    124 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 12:20 PM

andyson:

LizzieRossetti:
    the way for multi account holders is opened wide, and absolutely free from peril, if we are to understand this fiasco at all.

Word has reached the WGT members on Bouvet Island.....

lol nice

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 12:52 PM

LMAO. I just noticed the flipper to the back of the head.  :-D

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:32 AM

Great clip there Andy, classic.

Maybe since the long weekend is over, WGT might have time to think about this whole situation about Mio. In another thread, 2 members reconciled and WGT (Icon) said that was good enough for him. 

Not sure if WGT will reconsider on their stance, just hoping they read all these posts and realize that a lot of people are hoping they show some forgiveness. 

Give us a good news story, and we can all put this behind us.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 12:19 PM

I know this reply has nothing to do with the OP, but that penguin clip is F'ing HILARIOUS!

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 1:21 PM

Ho Hum.

False hope then.

No play for me then until Sunday. And no more spend this year on credits.

Ta for nothing WGT. 

Good to see Icon doing his job and deleting posts. Way to go chap.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 4:04 PM

Coming from a country where opinion is banned if it doesn't comply with the ruler's and even though I don't remotely know the man, or the player, or seen the man in anyway....I am against banning. One of the best friends I had in WGT was also banned with a letter like Mio's. I don't know the reasons for the ban(anyone knows?) but I know quite well what power to ban means. Destroying the life an feelings of others can be harmful. IMO there should be a process for doing this, like a pre-warning and a right to defend from the player. I know you may see and feel  is your game, like some dictators see the country they live and rule as their property. For some reason, I tend to see the way WGT does things as very unilateral and I don't feel most of the players, who are the soul of the game are really being heard. Just here and there we see some answers through an intermediary that, in no way, has power to do much. For some reason, I get the same feeling again I felt in my country. I stand by the man's side against those with such a power but no faces. Even if that gets me banned too.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2011 4:19 PM

You know, if is really not that hard to Imagine this. Replace "Prime Credit" With WGT. ROFLMAO! Live from Bouvet Island

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2011 12:16 AM

lol Sarge.

BTW.......surely it's past the time to have Mio back.

He's served his ban now surely.

TBE

• Pralaya
    308 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 10:59 AM

WGT has decided not to reinstate Mio's account and consider the issue to be closed.

Cant believe there decision.

Free Mio

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2011 2:04 PM

Pralaya:
    WGT has decided not to reinstate Mio's account and consider the issue to be closed.

It is a shame, hope WGT and Icon realize what the effects are by their decision. A player with a passion for the game, now left out a great game and many friends he has met during his time here.

I heard yesterday about their decision on the matter, left a sour feeling that still is their today. WGT lost a valuable player, one that was trying to curb the issues that WGT won't handle or don't care about.

They made their choice, hope they feel good about it. I wish Mio the best, will miss playing with him. I'm not happy about this, but I'm done with this issue. 

RSS