Forums

Help › Forums

2010 WMPL Champion: werksux!!

Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:41 PM (326 replies)
  • villadeoro
    419 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 3:54 AM

thanks for your time and jobe to this great tournament. good luck for all players

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 5:47 AM

Gratz to all the players. Have a great tourney.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 5:52 AM
    Thanks Nivlac for organising a great comp, its been nice having an edge to the weekly free comps and without people like you putting time and effort in this site wouldn't be half as much fun. Matchplay is my fav form of golf, its a different type of pressure and fun to play so i'm really looking forward to the games win or lose. Just glad i qualified i would have hated to have missed this. Meter issues made it hard for me at times over the last couple of weeks but i managed to scrape in by the skin of my teeth lol. just want to wish everyone involved all the best and i look forward to making a lot of new friends over the next few months. plim
  • DivotDave
    147 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 8:30 AM

Thanks Nivlac for putting this tournament together, well done!  Good luck to all who qualified!!

• rarbl
    40 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 4:05 PM

So how are you doing the seeding for the conferences? When can we expect to have this updated? Again, I'm extremely pleased with the quick response and preparedness of this league. I think I'm with everyone when I offer my sincere thanks and envy for the skills it took to put this together.

*edit* I saw your post last page Nivlac. Again, with the whole being prepared thing. Spot on.

-Rarbl

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 4:38 PM

Thanks for all the comments fellas! =)

Seeding is done by hand with respect to (but not complete adherence to) where you finished in the qualifying.  Essentially I'm just trying to find the best competitive balance that I can. 

I'm starting to settle on a lineup that I like, so you'll know pretty soon what division you'll be in and who your rivals will be.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 9:47 PM

Division assignments and schedules have been released! 

The division links and 2010 WMPL schedule are now filled out and available for browsing.  I'll still be doing wall posts for everyone, but all the self-starters can have a look at it now.  =)

Conference standings have been filled in as well.

Please do not start playing your Week 1 matches yet, although you can start setting up your week 1 match with your opponent.

WMPL News section has been updated.

• shaghar
    514 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 1:19 AM

TON of work gone into setting this up a BIG thankyou :) 

cant wait for this , gonna be alotta fun not to mention meet some super guys / players too 

Shags

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:13 AM
    Thank you, Nivlac for the work. I assume we are allowed to choose St.Andrews as our home course when it comes out? Edit: No, only the front nine is coming out, you idiot :)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 1:36 AM

How to Report Regular Season Results tutorial has been posted on the front page under the Regular Season Result Submission section near the bottom.  

- Please have a look over the new tutorial and post any questions to the thread!

The result submission form itself will go up tomorrow as will the wall posts.  I just ran out of time tonight...  ¯\(°_o)/¯

RSS