2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 1:14 PM

am i the only one that cannot log onto the game

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 1:41 PM

WGTadmin:

Hi guys,

Removed a couple of posts that had gotten out of hand.

Regarding "Wall of Shame" threads:  Please don't.  It's not uncommon for vigilante justice to go overboard and start targeting innocent players.  There are also instances where a player will use public accusations of cheating as a weapon in their interpersonal dispute with another player.  These issues are not justified by the potential deterrent effect of public lynchings.

Regarding "multiple accounts".  Please understand that, similarly, it's important that WGT carefully consider the potential for innocent players to be swept up in any too-widely-cast net meant to remove problem accounts.  WGT would like to ensure that it is acting on issues that can be considered violations beyond a reasonable doubt.  Not everyone will agree with every call that we make, but we'd like everyone to believe that we do consider the issue to be real, and that we do act accordingly when appropriate.

Regarding suggestions:  Please Do.  We read you suggestions and take them to heart (as is the case with our rolled back RG payouts...you spoke, we listened.  We like to be able to do that).  We just ask that you please be respectful to your fellow players.  These can be hot topics, so it's not surprising that the discussion heats up a bit....that's okay.   Just remember to stay constructive.  Many sincere thanks to those of you who have participated respectfully in this particular discussion.  We are listening.

TY  x  1000 =  1000 TYs.

• snorkeljuice
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 3:35 PM

lilrob88:

i would imagine its quite hard to monitor every single account on this website (who knows how many registered users there are)

Best bet is just to report him/her/it

Seems like it would make things a lot easier

Opening multiple accounts is easy and common. Period. Whether a player's intent is to cheat  WGT and other players is the real issue.

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 6:45 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTadmin:

Hi guys,

Regarding "Wall of Shame" threads:  Please don't.  It's not uncommon for vigilante justice to go overboard and start targeting innocent players.  There are also instances where a player will use public accusations of cheating as a weapon in their interpersonal dispute with another player.  These issues are not justified by the potential deterrent effect of public lynchings.

Regarding "multiple accounts".  Please understand that, similarly, it's important that WGT carefully consider the potential for innocent players to be swept up in any too-widely-cast net meant to remove problem accounts.  WGT would like to ensure that it is acting on issues that can be considered violations beyond a reasonable doubt.  Not everyone will agree with every call that we make, but we'd like everyone to believe that we do consider the issue to be real, and that we do act accordingly when appropriate.

Regarding suggestions:  Please Do.  We read you suggestions and take them to heart (as is the case with our rolled back RG payouts...you spoke, we listened.  We like to be able to do that).  We just ask that you please be respectful to your fellow players.  These can be hot topics, so it's not surprising that the discussion heats up a bit....that's okay.   Just remember to stay constructive.  Many sincere thanks to those of you who have participated respectfully in this particular discussion.  We are listening.

TY  x  1000 =  1000 TYs.

Yer making me tired all over.

YJ = Boring Arselick

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 8:00 PM

Can someone please explain to me how someone can already have earned $700 credits for the month when the month is only half over?

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 8:11 PM

I loled jerry.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 8:51 PM

Heath021:

Can someone please explain to me how someone can already have earned $700 credits for the month when the month is only half over?

No problem...here goes....

Invite BolloxNBucharest for a MPC game for $700.

Just as he's about to ding his 1st drive....quickly ding him over the head with your R9 Super-Tri or Taylormade Lob Wedge and whilst he's out cold, rob the bugger.

Just make sure you don't miss, else he'll rip off your arm and beat you to death with the soggy end.

TBE

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 9:57 PM

Heath021:

He's real good.

• woodrowwilson
    22 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 11:13 PM

JerryK74:

YankeeJim:

WGTadmin:

Hi guys,

TY  x  1000 =  1000 TYs.

Yer making me tired all over.

YJ = Boring Arselick

Who are you?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 12:29 AM

He is one of the Elite Legends, who is playing allot of golf ... Wins from WGT Comps and Social Club Comps Is my guess.

-Roger

RSS