Forums

Help › Forums

Is this some kind of joke?

Mon, May 21 2012 12:09 PM (85 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 4:24 AM

mantis0014:

He is one of the Elite Legends, who is playing allot of golf ... Wins from WGT Comps and Social Club Comps Is my guess.

-Roger

I'll 2nd that.

I remember when I first started and thought really low scores were either a fix or suchlike, however having played and practised quite a lot I can see that they are well within the reaches of those who play a hell of a lot.

Although I've only hit -7 for 9 holes & 61 for an 18 holer, there's been a lot of times i've missed a lot of putts on a round by 2 or 3 inches.

My 61 round st andrews....I was 13 under going onto the 17th tee then meter put me into the hotel....and earlier in that round I'd just missed an eagle by  2 inches and 3 birdies by 2 inches, so had they gone in and the meter not shafted me on the 17th tee, I dare say some folks would be yelling cheat rofl.

tbe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:09 AM

JerryK74:
    YJ = Boring Arselick

Have another drink, it gets less boring.  :-)

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 5:15 AM

That's the best advice yet :)

Maybe I was wrong  ;-)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 8:49 AM

Yankee is right about people practice and practice and wait to upgrade clubs, then might feel good enough to enter ranked rounds, it only makes sense as cheating multyple accountee if he/her posts a low score on same day as he /she joined, because we all know reading wind, greens etc etc can't be done in a day.

And to the guy who wins $700, if you mean Bollox? Remeber he has won free holidays playing tournaments here, so they probably add the cost of the holiday to his earnings (i think anyway, correct me if i'm wrong)

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:48 AM

Never be scared to call out scum ANYWHERE  this life gives you opportunity.  If your opportunity is taking from you in nazi-like fashion, consider it taking one for the team.  

I hear to many stories of players emailing you donks only to be ignored.

In the end this game is the most epic win for "reality"  cause just like in 'real life' the only good/fun  part about the game of golf is hitting the actual golf ball with the golf club.  Everything else involved with the game of golf  is PURE DOUCHE,  ty 4 ur time.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 10:30 AM

BirdieButton:
    Everything else involved with the game of golf  is PURE DOUCHE

Why do American's/Canadians use this word?  It translates to shower??? so what is so negative about calling someone/thing a douche bag???

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 10:46 AM

i loled again.

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 3:56 PM

chrisironsbones:

BirdieButton:
    Everything else involved with the game of golf  is PURE DOUCHE

Why do American's/Canadians use this word?  It translates to shower??? so what is so negative about calling someone/thing a douche bag???

Holy crap that was funny.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:02 PM

Do you really and I mean really need an answer to that one?  A Douche Bag is a feminine hygeine product that is inserted into the va-jay-jay, pressure applied to ease out the cleansing solutions. Viola'.......a fresh and oh so sweet semelling va-jay-jay.

Hope that is correct or I'm in trouble  lol

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 1:29 AM

TeeWade:

Do you really and I mean really need an answer to that one?  A Douche Bag is a feminine hygeine product that is inserted into the va-jay-jay, pressure applied to ease out the cleansing solutions. Viola'.......a fresh and oh so sweet semelling va-jay-jay.

Hope that is correct or I'm in trouble  lol

Trust you guys to take a perfectly normal word like "shower bag" and put it somewhere completely different!!!!! And give it a new meanining, now i understand why you all use it negatively!!!LOL

RSS