The question that killed the mood and the barbeque

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 7 2013 1:25 PM (53 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 10:07 AM

PaulTon:
    Did someone mention sore balls?

This is a bit off-topic, but there is this on-going argument ... What's the most painful experience ... a woman giving birth or a man taking a swift kick in the groin?

I am of the belief that the latter has to be the case.  If you ask a mother if she would ever consider going through childbirth again, some will answer yes ... while if you ask a man who's ever been hit in the lower region if they would ever want to experience that pain again. not one will give a positive response.

So ... although I don't sport a pair and have yet to experience childbirth, I have to concede to the argument that the most painful experience on earth is a man taking a shot in the balls.

Any arguments?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 12:33 PM

hyena64:
    I'd hazard a guess that testicular trauma may be more intense in the blinding, puke inducing short term & even that is doubtful), but overall holds no candle to the extensive all around experience that is childbirth.

5 months of it is a tad trying.

However, having been a single parent (he's off to college now) I can say that if that pain was necessary to be rewarded with the son I have then I would, without hesitation.

RSS