• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 9:11 PM

YankeeJim:

PeterHopper:
    Like finding WMDs

Weapons of Mio's Destruction?

lol.....

let's cut to the chase here and keep things in perspective.

I know Icon's following this thread. I've chatted with the guy on Skype a few times and he seems a pretty decent guy to be honest.....I know I've escaped warnings a few time because Icon's been fair with me when I used to rant...curse and swear....which I agreed to stop.

Come on Icon......pull some strings or cut Mio some slack for a final time......and in that breath Mio will have to take the Multi Account Harranging WGT Chill Winston Pill...because due to many reasons it's probably never going to happen so just learn to live with it.

Surely both sides can sit down and come to some agreement...is that too hard to address???

TBE

• argydehes
    72 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 11:01 PM

Well, I don't know who Mio is but everything that I've read in the forums about him over the past week or so leads me to believe that he shouldn't be banned, but I don't have the whole story..

I feel sorry for the guy losing his account after I'm sure he has spent a good deal playing here over his time.. and all of an opinion?  WGT staff not responding to this thread, or the other "Big Brother" thread speaks volumes IMO.  To be honest, aside from Icon answering some questions from members, I haven't seen staff doing a whole lot to address community concerns.  Isn't that partly what the forums are suppose to be about?

Can someone fill me in on any of the details about Mio?  Because if it went down in the way the majority of members have expressed.. I won't be spending any more money on the site until he is allowed to play again at the least.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 1:45 AM

The irony being Mio was doing their job for them....for free.

• Acrux
    393 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 3:11 AM

thebigeasy707:

GIMMMEEE:

.. ... He was banned for having an over elaborated opinion which contrasted with WGT,,, simply put, he stood up against 'double account holders' n the like.......   I doubt the 2 parties disagreed they were out there, but in waving a red flag for action to be done he trod on too many toes in the process.. .. to them he became a constant nuisance................. 

That's what it would appear to be.

To be honest it leaves a very bad taste.

Take away Mio's posting abilities from the forums or profiles etc if you must......but allow him to play the actual game.....where's the harm in that?

TBE

i agree,,,,needs an answer here

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 3:50 AM

Why don't we all sign up a pertition on this post, and every one who signs up, take a weeks holiday from wgt, (i know it would be hard, but would be worth it for some action), if we get enough signed up, i'm sure it would start to worry wgt with all the big spenders who spend daily on balls & tournaments suddenly stop playing for as week it might get a reaction.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 4:09 AM

I never actually played with MIO, but i did read a lot of posts he did here. I thought the guy was brilliant, and he did a lot to help others out when needed. Ok, maybe Mio stood on a few toes, but that is no reason to ban anybody for life. Now, if that was me who got banned, and i was let back in, then i would really consider what i was going to say in future. How about it WGT, cut the guy some slack, let him back in, and see what happens from there. Once bitten, twice shy as they say.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 5:03 AM

chrisironsbones:
    Why don't we all sign up a pertition on this post, and every one who signs up, take a weeks holiday from wgt,

Bye MioKontic you will be missed,,,,,,,only joking,have the strike between my school run and i am in

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 5:42 AM

My two cents:

When I came to WGT the very first time, in April, Mio decided he knew who I was, that I had been here before, and made it his job to harass me often.  He was an @$$, and I filed complaints with WGT every time one of his asinine posts found it's way on my wall, having already requested of him that he desist with the harassment.  He chose to continue, and I chose to keep filing complaints.

So, want him back?  Fine with me, but his account was banned because he deserved to be banned.  He harassed innocent people.

And let's get this straight.  The multi-accounters are @#$%.  But, NO ONE has the right to harass them.  I can't stand them, and I surely report them when I find them.  However, if one posts repeatedly on their wall, even after being asked to desist, and if one constantly derides them on the boards, then you become no better than they are, as Miokontic did.  Due to his actions, he became just as deserving of being banned as the multi-accounters.

So sure, let him come back with the understanding that the first time he treats another customer of this business with disrespect, it will be the last time he is ever welcome here.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 6:38 AM

JaLaBar:

So sure, let him come back with the understanding that the first time he treats another customer of this business with disrespect, it will be the last time he is ever welcome here.

That would be a start....and to be honest should go for everyone playing this game.

What do you say WGT?

All I'm looking for is at least some dialogue from WGT hierarchy.

tbe

RSS