Forums

Help › Forums

MioKontic

Wed, Nov 9 2011 10:03 AM (174 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 6:50 AM

If one of the guy's he's "harrased" is willing to give him a second chance, why not give him the chance, but on a pre-tense that he doesn't abuse any one he suspects as being a multy accounter, first time he does, then bye-bye account for good.  He should then learn to e-mail his suspicions (& proof) to WGT, and let them deal with it.  I've found 1 before today, the person i played against had the cheek to boast and gloat about it in a match, he didn't realise that he'd put his foot in it because i had printed screen, there was the proof wgt wanted.  he was banned immediately.nice 1 wgt

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 7:49 AM

chrisironsbones:

If one of the guy's he's "harrased" is willing to give him a second chance, why not give him the chance, but on a pre-tense that he doesn't abuse any one he suspects as being a multy accounter, first time he does, then bye-bye account for good.  He should then learn to e-mail his suspicions (& proof) to WGT, and let them deal with it.  I've found 1 before today, the person i played against had the cheek to boast and gloat about it in a match, he didn't realise that he'd put his foot in it because i had printed screen, there was the proof wgt wanted.  he was banned immediately.nice 1 wgt

Surely WGT can agree on that eh?

Hopefully common sense will prevail.

TBE

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 8:15 AM

Seems reasonable to me, TBE.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 9:28 AM

I have been fortunate enough to get yo know Mio well. He loves this game so much and has a passion ( perhaps overboard ) for fairplay. Don't do this to him WGT.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 9:45 AM

I am disgusted by the silence from HQ,yet not surprised!

So i will jump to my own conclusions,it would appear to me that you actually want sandbaggers and multi accounters within this game,as all you are interseted in is $$$$!

If Mio was so Bad why are there not multi threads congratulating your closing of his account?

Your no comment speaks a thousand words!

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 10:48 AM

I love the game so much I can't bring myself to walk away. But I like Chris's suggestion and starting next Sunday I will desist from playing on WGT for a week as more personal, yet futile protest.

Plus, no more sponsored CC tournaments. The players there rely on my freebies, so I expect they will drift away rather than get hooked and start spending their own money. That's why I sponsor, hoping that new recruits stay around long enough to improve and then buy better clubs and stay around. No more.

As the club falters I will close it down and join another club. No loss for me. It will save me money I can better spend on beer or perhaps TWO or some such.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 11:08 AM

chrisironsbones:

Why don't we all sign up a pertition on this post, and every one who signs up, take a weeks holiday from wgt, (i know it would be hard, but would be worth it for some action), if we get enough signed up, i'm sure it would start to worry wgt with all the big spenders who spend daily on balls & tournaments suddenly stop playing for as week it might get a reaction.

Maybe we can do this without too much pain to ourselves.   We can just stop using store bought golf balls and don't enter any credit paid rounds.  We still get to play but no credits go out.

Just a thought 

• Pralaya
    308 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 12:59 PM

I can only vote for Miokontic not to be banned anymore WGT. Ive got the plessure being friend with him for a while, and yes he got his opinions, but they are always sober and has been very nice friend. I would like to join the course of  ppl quitting playing for a week if thats neccesary..Take care all and free Mio!!!!!!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 1:31 PM

Pralaya:

I would like to join the course of  ppl quitting playing for a week if thats neccesary..Take care all and free Mio!!!!!!

Add me to the list also.

TBE

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2011 2:34 PM

I guess I need a week off as well.

Let me know when our vacation starts.

RSS