SHAME ON YOU WGT!!

Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:55 AM (99 replies)
  • ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 1:32 PM

trengoff:

WGTicon:

Hi

it wasn't entirely our decision. In order to continue offering these, we had to raise it. I didn't like it either, but I rather have this at these levels than not have it at all.

-wgticon

I had to reply to this ... (and the last thing i am is a 'brown nose', lol) ... But ive got to say  ... "what a great, refreshing! truthful response! ... 

No sarcasm intended Icon ... loving it !! ... If only ALL posts were answered in this DIRECT way ... plz keep it up, gr8! 

+1

They are still free credits, which is better than no free credits at all.

No one is forced to buy clubs, balls, or any other product offered to continue playing WGT.

We are all free to leave at any time, for any reason.

• magibud
    8 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 7:58 AM

As a retired  68 yr old I would like to know how you did that. cant but anything. but if you have any good ideas let me know plz, and or if you want or can send me  some new equiptment plz ty

• magibud
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 5:15 PM

I would like to know you secret if you would. I do;t have much of anything and trying my hardest to get some..    magibud senior club

• magibud
    8 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 8:46 AM

ty so much hyena, but I acnt find where to get the discover card

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 9:48 AM

magibud:

ty so much hyena, but I acnt find where to get the discover card

Gotta remember, that was then, this is now.  The same offers may not be available to day.

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 2:06 PM

To be fair to WGT (and this had not happened before my previous post), they have been able to accommodate those of us on fixed and/or limited income by securing more ads sources via "ad views", which pay direct credits as opposed to carousel views.

Furthermore, up until the US Open completed, there was a virtual bumper crop of these, available to those who could spend multiple hours earning every free credit possible - so much so that I have paid forward to many of my CC members in the form of free virtual golf balls (gifts).

And so that EVERY player can compete, I have had CTTH tournaments where nearest to 250.00 exactly  wins, whether nearest under or nearest over.

Coincidentally, they were among the most played CTTHs I ever had, and one of the first winners was a tour pro, beating out Masters through legends (who were busy competing for the top spots).

They ignored the fact that they could win both!

CTTHs are/were unlimited play.

So now I'm saving for a WGT cap from the Elite collection.\ (if I can get WGT to include 2 sleeves of premium balls as incentive).

The main thrust is - WGT, despite doubling the carousel views necessary to earn maximum cash in values, has more than made up for it in terms of ad view credits. 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 4:03 PM

zzturk:

The main thrust is - WGT, despite doubling the carousel views necessary to earn maximum cash in values, has more than made up for it in terms of ad view credits. 

Yeah, only in America.

EDIT: We keep hearing from WGT that they are improving ways to earn free credits. I see these posts from WGT all the time, and i await in anticipation as to what we have in store, only to see.......NOTHING.

I just skip over these posts now, as they dont mean jack chit to anyone outside of America. Sorry, but true..

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:55 AM

zzturk:

To be fair to WGT (and this had not happened before my previous post), they have been able to accommodate those of us on fixed and/or limited income by securing more ads sources via "ad views", which pay direct credits as opposed to carousel views.

It's true , i can "earn" around 30 credits a day on that little goldmine and it only takes about an hour , might even give up working , lol .

RSS